The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) has set up the Internationalisation Fund to help small and medium sized businesses in England expand internationally.
The funding can be used for:
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
- Market research and market entry advisory
- IP (intellectual property) advice
- Independent market visits
If you meet the following criteria, you could be eligible for up £9,000 in funding. To apply for funding your business must:
- be based in England
- be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- Have no more than 25% of the business owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Have an annual turnover that does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €43 million
Fill in the contact form for a free consultation and for help applying for the grant.